Androne

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Patience...

sigh, have to wait till sch reopens before i can install all e softwares required..went to MeL yesterdae to have my softwares installed. upon reaching, i went to e counter and sought for assistance. this nice sweet lady told me "sorry, we only fix hardware. if u want u can go to e service centre at ur sch..."

so i went to blk 27...or isit 31? arrgh, nvm on of these blocks where e support centre was. i went to e door and holey moley it wrote: Sorry, closed during term break. AHH!, i felt crushed, went all e way there..and ya noe..? *SiGh....wad to do? i went home.

den, Sing Nee sms me told me tt BS was cancelled cos its a rest day after last weekend's bigday...i was soooo sad, last lesson mus cancel, but i was oso happy cos ive not done my HW heehee...=P OoPs...:D

but thank God this fri till got cel grp. hee =) its time i get to know e new frens more...;) yea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home