Androne

Thursday, December 09, 2004

my first combined zone cel grp mtg cum service

well, this entry was supposed to be typed yesterdae but AS USUAL, sth cropped up with blogspot and my whole entry was AMAZINGLY published EMPTY!...oh well

basically yesterdae was great, we had anointed drama, song my a group, and a solo sang by a sister, which impacted me the most. one of e sisters also shared her testimony, man it was soooo great and anointed, it felt as if it was God who was talkin...indeed e presence of God was very strong as there were also many new frens...of which 3 received salvation on tt dae. im oso glad joelyn and charlene came, its been so long since we last saw each other. =)

it was durin e cel grp meetin, which was more of like a service..., tt God really renewed my love for Him. i jus cant help each everytime, God's love is so amazing and strong. even e moment i stepped into e auditorium, man i almost wept, which eventually, i admit, i did durin praise n worship. i mean if God wants to touch me Ill just let Him...:D after all, He saved me..hee =) well, He saved basically e whole world, its only whether they want to acknowledge or not...yup...:D
well, i sae e combined zone cel grp meeting is more like a service becos well, even for comb cg meeting, we had to actualli queue! and its my first experience :) and e whole audi, man, it was packed even to e stairs...man i simply cant imagine how it would look like if 10000 ppl were in 1

auditorium...a zone cg meeting is already huge, let alone 1 service out of 6 services...man...lol
finally ive bought all my textbooks for sem2...still have to buy e tshirt for S&W...diao...waste of money...lol and 1 textbook, microsoft office, is thicker than my amaths textbk and we only use it like lesee than 1 sem and it costs like $30++ ONLY!..man...*cryz* *scratches blackboard* well, it looks like im gonna be reformatting my lappy again...e 4th time in 1 month!...cos of e partition drives for linux...etc...sobsob


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home