Androne

Monday, December 06, 2004

Sch starts tomolo..no..wait..few hrs time..wahahaha

well, service was great todae....after service, me n my bro, along wif joel n yongren, volunteered to help out for PA (physical arangement) for e JAMS church (e mentally challenged tt is...). although i was kinda nervous, but i really thank God he pulled me thru. actualli thru this exp i came to realise tt e JAMS are a friendly bunch of ppl. :) well, i took time off frm spendin time with my cel grp at orchard to help out, and im glad i did...XD

actalli i helped out frm 2.45 to 4.30pm. after tt we went to yong ren's hostel at nearby NTU. played raw vs smackdown on ps2 n NFSU2 on his com. man, e hostel's a nice place...own room, canteen downstairs...get to mix around...etc.

at night at 7.30pm went for evangelyn's graduation service...man, it was a great time of celebration...really felt e joy tt my cel grp leader (cgl) felt. man, i feel im ready for SOT (sch. of theology)...haha, no la, but i really want to go. mebbe after my ns or uni...:) had supper at e opp kopitiam...lol jus reached home...:)

well, BS resumes this wk...yea, finally can complete my last "Christian Lifestyle" lesson n move on to "Laying Foundation" then "Victorious Living" and finally, "Going on to Perfection"! :) whoohoo...1 yr? can one...haha...i hope...lol :P actualli not bad la, i completed CIC (church introductory class) and GS (Getting Started) in 1 yr....praise God! :D this thurs oso got combined zone cel grp meeting in e main audi...so exciting, nv had one b4...haha

lets hope i wake up on time later...haha...gtg sch n install all my softwares...boohoohoo...:P so many things to do to my lappy tom...i think my lappy's gonna blow...muahahaha...okok, mebbe im too tired...lol. well, QT here i come! yea...XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home