Androne

Saturday, January 22, 2005

EXAMS!

well, this week's been good, wad am i saying? every week is good...lol XD had my first Laying Foundation lesson at YMCA on wed. went with samuel and some of my cel grp members. Even though we couldnt have any praise n worship cos ps audrey couldnt make it, yet God presence was defintely there to strengthen us. honestly, tt was my first experience being able to feel e tangible presence of God w/o praise n worship. =) well, its really the heart tt God looks at, if ure willing to receive, God will be there for you. :D

tried e new orange peach sundae at mac...mmm...sooo nice! hee ;) but sadly, pow wee, pamela, keryn, rachael and felicia couldnt join me, my bro, vivian and peng at mac. sobz...but nevertheless, sunday's coming! woohoo! =)

so happy, had my first W318 cel grp meeting in 2005 :) had praise and worship finally, with an ELECTRIC GUITAR! song bo? haha. ya, im hoping tt i can play on stage one day...=) every big achievement starts with a dream, no matter how small it is ;) great message my keryn and great praise n worship by pow wee. hee :D so excited for church tomolo...hee =) cant wait for fellowship and most importantly, e Word. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home