Androne

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I am a sicko...yes...literally...=P

fell sick yesterdae durin e test, din noe it will worsen until today. im down with cold, flu, sore throat and nauseousness, yes, i feel pregnant...wahahaz =P

went for BS at dhoby ghaut, met jenn huang on e train. when i reached e conference room in YMCA, durin e middle of e lesson i started to feel like vomitting, for tt one hours plus, by God's amazing, strength, i held on...in e end i din vomit. jus felt like sleeping...

thanks pamela for e minty minty chewing gum...it kept me going although there were still a little discomfort, but not as bad as before. hee =D thanks sis...:) ur my savior! haha....how can i say that...i should praise God u were there with e chewing gum...*yea =) and pammie, dun get angry over ur bro k? hee =D its no longer e "I", but its "Christ" who lives in ya...:D. i have my lil bro too i understand...;) its really through these times tt we get stronger. e most beautiful DIAMOND jewel has to go thru e STRONGEST FIRE! =) ultimately its God shaping us to be ppl that will shine in e world! =D yea?

everytime i decided to get serious with God, cos e prev night i chiong my bible readin, wanted to know more not only abt God but more importantly about MYSELF..., sth bad will happen to me. but im encouraged, im strenghthened, i really see how God turned e bad things into His wonderful works that bring glory to him. XD

well, 2 more tests...if i make it through tomolo and fri, then God it's u who bring me through. hee :D and i dun have to wear any radiation suit or spacesuit to school...wahahaha XD kkz...quiet time soon. no sickness is gonna stop me frm meetin my savior and fren...:) haha, satan...U LOSE! whahahahahahahahaha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home