Androne

Monday, September 14, 2009

QT Revelation - Prayer

2 Chr 7:14 - "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Most people just want to seek the Hand of God,
And not the FACE of God.

Most people just want to seek God for what He can do,
And not for who HE IS.

If my people will humble themselves...
God will not make you humble, situations may humble you,
But before God, YOU...humble YOURSELVES.

Humility is not just an attitude,
Humility is a choice.

What you have no control over, we lift it up to God through prayer and fasting, with thanksgiving. But the things we have control over, God expects us to put in our best effort.

Dont just pray 'God bless me, God heal me, God deliever me.'
Doesnt He know you need these things? Is there one thing that He isnt aware of?
Before you were born, He knew you.

What is the basis of prayer?
Prayer is communication.
Prayer is more than asking or saying,
Prayer is RELATIONAL.

There's a difference between someone who knows God,
And someone who LOVES to Him.
Someone who's CLOSE to Him.

Close friends share secrets,
Close friends provide for you and give to you even when you dont need them,
Even when you dont ask for it.

"Seek first his Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home