Androne

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Captivated, Guitar, Work

Hmm I shall start with work. Helped Ee Fen to finish up her checklist on friday. Ive never stayed in the office until so late before. I left around 730pm I think. Its kinda weird when the entire office area only have 1-2 people and Im there by myself.

Well, I guess its all about going the extra mile even when people dont see it, even when people dont expect it. A servant serves till the end.

Well, Karwen was telling me last night, or the night before actually, that Amber wanted me to teach her new guitarist. So, Seow Shi and I were supposed to meet up like around 730-745am for guitaring. I guess both of us just slept through lol. But we still managed to meet up la.

But her cg has to attend a wake so..yea..kinda rush.

Personally for me, I believe what a guitarist needs the most is not really the skills, but really confidence that they can do it. Thats why I SMS encouraging things. Because Ive been in the arena and I know how its like.

Once I have confidence, the anointing and the presence of God will just flow, in the atmosphere of faith and worship.

Especially when a person is just starting out, he or she has to make lots of adjustments, commitments, discipline, etc. The ride can be pretty bumpy. The devil will throw things at you etc. Like they always say, the first step is the hardest step.

Okay, so now Im at home and Im bored. Cus my guitar is with Seow Shi and my amp and cable is probably with one of her fellow cgm's house or something haha. But its okay.

At least Im glad to be able to help. Even though I played for Amber's cg only like for a month, last year, I really got to know many people. And Im really thankful to God cus not everyone can experience things Ive experienced.

All of us have different life experiences. Experiences are there so that we can help someone else who's going through the same thing. Especially tough moments, God remembers everyone of it and He will never waste anything. =)

Was late for PM today. Its a miracle. Well cause I didnt know there is PM. =/

That is why..try not to serve every week lol.

I really miss out alot. Never despise people doing announcements, it may be a small thing, but Ive really learnt to appreciate it. I mean, when you're serving, busy on comms, you tend to miss out here and there. And sometimes, Im not even in the hall, but back at the conference rooms.

Service was great today. Sermon was great. Fellowship and dinner was great. haha. Cus..we have khanh and Matt LOL. Khan is really funny..hahaha..I see his face I wanna laugh aldr.

Not bad, our cg received 2 plastic bags full of nasi lemak LOL. For free!!!! OWNED!

Must be because during service when ps asked us to pray and visualise, someone hungry must have prayed for food and started visualising LOL! Actually, those food were from the chinese church. And so the nasi lemak were like extras.

Anyway, I had 2 visions during that session. Not gonna type here :P Ask me and Ill share =DD

And so..we sat at foyer 3 and everyone had nasi lemak hahaha..fish or chicken. And God is really the God of abundance hahaha..not only free food 'dropped from heaven', there were like 8 boxes leftover! LOL! =))

God..you're so cute LOL. Free fooood..Lord, you surprised me LOL.

And mind you, the nasi lemak were still fresh and it tasted great haha. Drumstick, sausage, sunshine egg, ikan bilis, aromatic coconut rice and sweet and spicy chilli. yum!

Where else do you get miracles like that? Only in E420! LOL! We even had extras for rhonda's cg hahaha.

I dont know about you, but when I heard food was free, I went crazy lol. Not because Im a food fanatic, I dont really eat alot if you know me. I was excited because God is good. haha. I felt like a child, its the simple, childlike faith I guess. :D

Another incident where I got really excited was when back in poly days, I wanted to buy this drink from the vending machine. And all I had was 50 cents. I put in and 2 packets of chips dropped instead of one! haha.

And and and!!!

Got once I put in coins to buy drink. But it was sold out, and I was like, awww. I saw the other drinks but they were slightly more expensive and I was short of coins. So what do you do?

My coins were already in the machine, so I turned the eject knob. And to my surprise 1 extra dollar came out along with the coins I put in! hahaha.

I was so happy. I bought the drink as well as 2 snacks haha.

How many of you would actually be excited for a free one dollar? What are the things that excite you? In a relationship, I mean, who wouldnt want someone who enjoys your company?

Its the same with God. I smile easily, I laugh easily, almost over anything and everything, even people didnt find it funny, Im easily stirred up.

I mean, if you have a friend who laughs at everything you say, wouldnt you wanna hang out more with him or her? Same with God.

Be someone who God enjoys blessing to.
Be someone who God enjoys talking to.

Anyway, tmr is popiah party. Then after that meeting Seow Shi for guitaring think most prob after her service and fellowship.

God loves you. But he loves you too much to keep you at where you are.
The learner will one day become the teacher.

Which kinda reminds me of the verse that says, "Right now you ought to be teaching others and yet you still need to be taught."

I admit, Im not ready to be a teacher, I hardly even took lessons, mine's pretty much self learnt haha. But Baoie helped me brush up my skills.

Nevertheless, at Your word, I will go...Your word will accomplish that which it was sent. ;)

Now finally..some decent sleep haha! YAY.

Karwen!!!!

Running...

When!!??!!

Hahaha no, it should be...

Andrew!!!!

Free...

When!!??!!

Its almost may O_O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home