Androne

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Short update

Nothing much to update about. It still hurts, having your skin down there (which is the MOST sensitive in the whole body) 'eaten' up by some fungi infection, ouch. Either I sweat too much or its just a sensitive skin on my part. Well, I guess its the combination of both.

Next time I try lying down on the floor and playing my guitar. Maybe itll help. Maybe its my run, but cant be, I dont even have time to run, which Im a still a little pissed about it. Its almost May!

I need at least 2 months to train for my NAPFA, and the one extra month for preparation.

Which means, I shouldve started my routine in March 08. Which apparently, isnt gonna happen, cus Im stuck at work. And now with this stupid skin disease, I cant run at all! So irritating!

If you ask me how's work..I have nothing to say. Im not really concentrating. Whole day, Im just worrying from morning to night. Watching time fly, watching the sun rise and set and wondering when am I gonna start training?

When Im my mum's car or on the bus/train, Im thinking, "I should be running now."
When Im in front of my PC in the office, Im thinking, "I should be running now."
When Im having my lunch break, I cant really taste the food, "I should be dieting now."
When Im photocopying stuffs, I cant concentrate, "I should be running now."
Before I go to sleep at 11pm plus, I cant sleep, "I should be running now."

And I literally stone until like 12-1am plus, feeling all emo because I aint running. =/ Stupid bugger put me in BP, "Oh I put you in BP first because I see potential in you to grow bigger during the holidays..." O_O

I really wanted to smack that guy and stab a metal rod down his eye! Anyhow put me in BP, just 6 months ago, I was put into B! Then say dunno what my record is no longer valid. I think your stupid brain is no longer valid! Screw you! lol.

I wanted to prove that guy wrong! Im wanted to make him a laughing stock by being the only slim guy in the entire OBESE PLATOON! Now Im stuck and I cant do my runs. O_O.

Practically the whole day Im stoned. Getting more and more stressed, more and more nervous, more and more worried.

1 day w/o jogging = Stress + 200%

Its 2am now. I should be running :S *Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home