Androne

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weird Medicine

First of all..they gave me potassium permanganate solution, ask me go rinse. :O

The last time I touched PP was in the chem lab in sec4 lol. When it mixes with water and dries, it forms a brownish residue that sticks onto my skin. I think its manganese oxide or some other form of stuff. =/

Supposedly its used for curing ulcers and sores.

Then they gave me this cream. And on the casing it says "POISON". -.-

How edifying..Im gonna put some poison cream..on my 'little pet'. O_O. Ive never been so intimidated in my entire life before..=S

Jiuuuuuu miiiiiiing ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...owwwwwwwwww...

Its actually a sweat ulcer/rash/infection...of all places must be there.

The pretty doctor said its because of this and that, one of the reasons is I sat down too long during perspiration. Whether is it in the office or playing the guitar. :S

But hmm, cannot be office cus its aircon lol hmm. =/

She also asked me if I had sex etc. Hellllooooo? You ask me to "ahem" already I so paiseh..my face already so hot and red, I where got guts to do with another girl hello? :(( I see girl I wanna run away already. -.-

The word, "take off.." is already scary enough. Must you go on and say, "let me see your *****". Ohhhh thats really nice and comforting lol. =/ grrrrr...

Before I entered the clinic room I was like praying like mad, 'God, please dont let it be a female doctor.' And true enough, what I feared happened and there I was..stuck in a corner nowhere to run lol :(

Graaaah, God..you're sooooooo not funny can? lol :S

And oh, I actually got one comment for my previous post. Well done O_O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home