Androne

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another piece of crap.

Hmm applying cream sucks when ure walking and then it comes off.

So what do you do?

Im gonna try doing the 'crab walk'. yeah, thatll help. If you have no idea whats a crab walk, I suggest you go to the singapore zoo and discover for yourself. Oh wait, there ARENT any crabs there! :O Hmm.

Okay, go wikipedia then. =S

Now then, people find my posts RECENTLY a little hilarious and overly dramatic. But hey, I AM a dramatic person, well..in the extremes that is. I can be either super quiet, or super noisy.

So if you were to hang out with me, you'd either wish I talked more, OR..you'd just simply wish I shut up lol.

In layman's terms, (Hmm I dont see any man lying around - layman).. you probably wouldnt get along with me! OH YEAH that felt good. O_O.

Since people are laughing all the time about my entries..Im gonna try something to STOP you people from laughing..lets see..

Here goes...

YOUR MOMMA'S SO FAT ITS EVENING TIME! -.-"

I hope no one catches that :o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home