Androne

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Recent Happenings, War, Fired up

Its back to school for me, and back to my 'confinement'. Im really short of time. Many things have happened recently and who do I blame? The devil.

If you think ill blame the people involved, give me break. I dont do things like that lol. Thats why he's called the 'accuser' for a reason. When we are in a good mood, we say, God is good, we say I love you to our friends, and we bind the devil.

But when things go wrong, all of a sudden, satan disappears from the scene, and all we see is God and people..and we tend to blame God and blame people. I know there are people still pissed with me, but you can make the choice not to. I love the post from timo's blog, the mark of maturity is to be able to keep your emotions in check.

I remembered a friend once asked me..how do i get out of depression in 24hours? is there a secret? well, its not really a big secret. You just choose to get out of it, you hate it, and you expose the devil's plans..thats all. Once his plans are exposed, he will have to back out. all i did was to say in my spirit, "satan, dont think i dont know what ure trying to pull".

of course i dont just say it for e sake of saying, but my spiritual senses are actually AWARE and i KNOW what is going on.

after making that confession, faith began to arise on e inside of me. and i pushed him back. dont be afraid to face him, know who you are and what you have! constantly apply what you learn, becos the Word is your WEAPON! no use having the shield of faith and getting whacked all the time..STRIKE BACK!

But on e contrary, satan's secret weapon is lies. And when bad things happen, he disappears from the scene and we forget that bad things come from the devil. and thus, u have people who say, "huh? what? no my fault what.." people think that way because the devil came, planted a bad seed and 'zao-ed'.

If not i wouldnt have called jolene yesterday. Adam told me, must always see things from God's perspective. And i remembered evan telling me..anything not natural, is supernatural. All these things happening during building fund season is not natural.

I know for sure that im not the only one feeling the 'difference'. Friends from other zones and cg share with me the same thing and similar experiences. It came all of a sudden and it came in a really big way.

i hate to put it this way, but u must know satan as much as u know God. if you dont know ur enemy and how he strikes, how are you gonna defend urself? how do u even know if he's coming since he comes as a 'thief'?

thats why e moment i went emo, i stopped, i called adam, and i immediately saw the devil at work. i saw past the issue, i saw past even the people and i saw something happening in e spirit realm..and i dealt with it.

ur natural circumstances wont change until the spiritual condition changes.

no point getting upset with people. my life motto is.."NEVER LET THE DEVIL ESCAPE SMILING, SHOW NO MERCY!"

if ure feeling down, smile! if ure feeling emo, praise n worship God! if ure feeling confused and directionless, PRAY! show no mercy to e devil. i guess thats one thing good abt me. i may be strong in words and thought, but when e devil is exposed, i make sure he 'dies a terrible death!'

come on, dont be afraid of him. stop living in self pity and disappointment! Hello???? Are you going to let e devil get away and 'regroup' his forces? STRIKE BACK! dont be naive, dont be easy prey, thats what i told myself. dont retreat, dont have a victimized and defeatist attitude. dont withdraw, DEAL WITH IT!

time wont heal anything!

if ur angry, then direct it to satan! thats partly the reason how i dont get angry nor lose my temper easily..cus i do it in my quiet time and i save all the anger and frustration and BIND THE DEVIL AT NIGHT!

check ur emotions. what are you feeling? what triggered it? who was involved?

those questions are good, but the ultimate question is: How is the spiritual realm revolving around that situation like? 4th-dimension thinking. Life is more than just what you see, what you hear, what you feel.

Sometimes we dont even know that we are used by e devil. spirit of confusion, spirit of disunity, spirit of fear, dont think i dont know you guys are hiding somewhere! dont think i dont know what u guys are trying to pull in my life and in e lives of others!

you just pissed off the wrong guy! i will slice u with e sword of the spirit until u run away crying! and even if you do run away, i will take a stone from the ground and throw at you! all those negative emotions, im tired of them..

you guys are the only people i will say..

"GO AND BURN IN HELL!"

I love my celgrp, and I love my friends, even i dont feel like, i will make that confession. because i have enough encounters with God to give me the faith to believe confession changes reality!

stupid satan and stupid spirits of fear, disunity, confusion, etc..HUH you guys have so many stupid names that i cant be bothered to name them all! step into my household, step into my cg, step into my life again and dont expect me to go easy on you!

if i ever see a sad face on my members', my own face or my friends' faces again, ill make all of you pay! NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER!

OH YEAH IM FIRED UP! 3/12, here i come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home