Androne

Monday, November 19, 2007

Misunderstandings Part 2

I just wanna make my stand. I hate no one. its impossible for me to hate anyone for that matter. "YOU LIE!" well..just ask yourself have i thrown temper at anyone in their face before? no. even if u throw ur temper at me, i just stood there and smiled.

is it possible for me to get hurt? yes. all the time. when im angry, i direct anger towards myself and i choose to hurt myself rather than hurt others. you have no idea how someone close to me almost committed suicide because of my temper being unleashed at the person in the past..but thats just the past. i choose not to be angry, thats why i hurt myself instead, because i know what im capable of.

i dont hate people. and i dont look down on people. if not 2 'special' friends wouldnt have been saved in just 3 weeks. just see the fruits. and see my encounters with God.

and yes..there are issues i face with people. i share it only with Cass, Shing and Timo, because they're e ones i feel close to now. even when i had my struggles with my past 'relationships', i blogged for the whole world to see. "huh? since when? you got gf meh?" indirectly, yes..but i didnt get involved. click my archives. but thats not e point..i dont really have all the time in the world to be a busybody and poke my nose into ur friend's life.

yes, im a busybody. busy with projects and busy with gaming. O_O

There are some posts which are partly specific, and some which are just general. you dont have to feel offended unless u really feel i was referring to you. but no, i mean, thank God for tricia, i told her that my posts are not directed just at ONE person. and yes, we've cleared things up. i just somehow feel some people are getting e wrong idea. especially when 3 to 4 people are involved.

i may be lonely, but im not THAT lonely. unfortunately my cg are not e only people im close to. i have people out there. Cass has her own circle of friends, Shing too, and of course, me and timo, the guys thing...i dont mixmatch our different issues together. the reason i keep identities from my posts is because i dont like pointing fingers.

i dont call face to face, unless i feel its absolutely necessary. afterall, even if i did..would you believe what i said? would you even give me a chance to speak for that matter without shooting at me? ive had enough bad call and bad real life experiences.

so thats more or less about it all. tricia has extended to me the invitation to ask and to clarify with her last night. now its time i extend mine to yours..

ask me and i will clarify even more. as for e person who shouted at me over e phone. ive forgotten about it already. if u need to feel better after a 'release' feel free to do so in the future. as a friend, i give u permission to shout at me when ure feeling down.

these 2 posts are for the following specifics:

Pamela, Pohchoo, Jolene.

i dont want some friends from another cg/zone come to me instead. lol..if youve been mistaken, feel free to come to me too. ill tell u whats going in my cg, but i wont be specific and i wont give names.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home