Androne

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Run

Came back from run. So sad, i thought it was gonna rain, cus the breeze was good and the clouds were hovering :S boohoohoo T_T

actually i thought i wouldnt be running tonight. cus i was supposed to run at 10pm. and so happened, just nice at 10pm, my dad had to come home with supper and wanted us to eat because it couldnt be kept overnight O_O. thank God it was something light.

so i merely delayed my run till about 1130-1145pm.

just now when i was bathing, i got testimony. God saved me from death and concussion LOL. well, when i bathe, i dont grab the shower and bathe, i stick it onto the shower hook, or whatever u call it..and its suspended quite high LOL. not that im tall, im just short ^.O anyway, so i was washing my hair and my head was bent down and i was scrubbing my hair and all..

and u can imagine..my hand, scrubbing my head, while facing down. and what do u do normally when u rinsed/washed finish? u lift up ur head and u fling ur hands over your head, across your hair to drain water out, right? or mebbe from your face, whichever way u wanna put it.

and so while i was moving my hands upwards across my face, just so happened the moment my hand was directly above my head..the shower dropped! and yes, it landed on my hand!!! which didnt hurt at all..but the shock hurt even more LOL. just imagine if my hand wasnt there, man, i could have woke up tomorrow thinking im Ms Lee or something O_O

ok, u might think im already insane and all..i have one word for you:

Waaaadeva..LOL.

anyway..ive decided. since everyone' has watched transformers..ill just do what im gd at..DOWNLOADING! muahaha! yea..sad right? everyone's getting transformed and here i am getting deformed (from the stupid heat!) o_O anyway, speaking of transformed and deformed, i was thinking of typing:

People transformed!

Im deformed!

Conformed to my uniform!

YAY! *Waves pom-poms! Go go hamster! Go go banana! Go go peach! Go go strawberry!

An An Drew Drew all the way! WOOH!

o.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home