Androne

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

IHP, Stress

Went for the IHP briefing today. History is repeating itself. After my exams, there will be NO break. So its gonna be another 400 days without break. IHP will start in october and end in late feb 2008. Why 400 days? Cus its one whole year without break. And a bit more cus its one semester PLUS 20 weeks.

On the bus, i was feeling warm, on the train, i was sweating cold sweat. Ever had something you wanted so bad but you just cant seem to be able to get it? It was so stressful that it became anger inside. I was burning up.

I was sweating, my face and ears were reddish. Not because im shy, its because IM FRIGGING STRESSED UP SHITTY ANGRY! Not only i cant think straight under extreme stress, not only i do stupid things under extreme stress, but i can sweat and appear red under stress!

Why? Because all the stress and frustration is inside. And it never goes out. Not once in 10 years, ive let my stress out. Ive always kept it inside. I know its risky for my mental and emotional health, i know its risky and dangerous because i can go off anytime, but what can I do? There's nothing I can do.

God, Ive been fighting for very long...God, if You're not gonna help me, then its best I dont even try at all! I am nothing without You, you hear me? Until You say yes, until You give me Your presence and power, I dont care if I fail, I just WONT EVEN TRY!

I cant take it anymore. IHP AGAIN! 20 weeks of hell, doing hell in hell! "Just do your best" OH YAR, JUST DO MY BEST. Let me tell you something, not only have i dont my best, Ive given my all! Like I said, you want an ideal friend, get lost. You want a perfect Andrew? Go home and suck it. You will never find an ideal friend. Stop dreaming and wake up!

I dont care if you're a dog or a monkey, Im a human for goodness sake! And WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MSN? I keep on DCing the WHOLE DAY!

By the way, Blogger.com's management sucks. I think i can do a better job. You know what is 'Remember me'? Everytime i login i click remember me. YOU FRIGGING FAILED YOUR ENGLAND ISIT? Its REMEMBER ME, not REMIND ME! Urrgh, Im so disgusted! And where the heck did they hide the feedback form huh? O_O Leave a bug there and hide the feedback form, well done.

One more thing, who borrowed my Cross Album???

Demo for my assignment is tmr. Presenting a half-completed work. STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home