Androne

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Friday, CG

well, my bro couldnt make it for cg today and he's goin for make up cg at my cg on sunday. so its a last minute impromptu thingy, and Evan is still recovering so i helped her out to play during cg. e sermon was gd, though it was something ive heard before, but yet, its always fresh..theres always a word in season.

same message. but God spoke differently. all in all, it was good. the E110 feeling..haha gosh i miss u guys so much. its my first cg, and evan was my first cgl. all these while she was always my role model..much of who i am was credited to her being a good leader in my life :D even adam my current leader will agree to cus me and adam were once in e same cg =)

heard josh share his testimony about how he was so blessed from e taiwan emerge even as he served. man..i really WANNA go there one day!!! oh btw, chc emerge is over, taiwan emerge is over, i really hope i can go for the KL emerge tts coming up :D haha..400 bucks only..compared to taiwan emerge which is more than 1k.

well, it falls in my exam period i guess :S but i really wanna go for both KL emerge and Taiwan Emerge, at least once before i turn 25 haha. XDD im looking forward to svc tmr. yea. ps kong is back. cant wait for him to share his experience in taiwan :D

and one more thing..tt Queenie ah..call me sister andrew! ROAR! hahaha. who invented that name again? i cant rem..haha. its a very old nick that lay dormant ever since i stepped into E406 then E420, lol. somehow she revived it O_O

brother queenie..bleah =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home