Androne

Monday, July 16, 2007

Moodless

the assignment is killing me..my other assignment killed me.

i dont mind programming, its the errors i cant stand..never mind, i shall sit..lol. oh wait, im already seated! O_O

whats with today? no progress. hopefully my assignment move a bit later. o.o just FYI, my phone is cocked. either SMSes i receive are delayed, or SMSes i send dont get through. tts what happens when u have a battery coverless handphone and u drop it..=/

another thing, i dun reply to smses from unknown numbers or call back house numbers. (unless i know who they belong to). also dont come to me asking me why i never answer your calls if you use a 'private' (or some hidden) number all the time! its just ridiculous..i divert your calls to 999 then you know..nah jk..

oh ya, btw just now, when i reached home..e maid prepared dinner outside in e living rm..so i went there and AFTER i had finished drinking the cup of ribena, i noticed some white sticky stuff stuck onto the inner bottom sides of the cup!!!

i almost stunned for a moment..white stuff in a drink..:S poison or detergent? =/ anyway, im thinkin its detergent lol..it didnt look like it dissolved into my drink..O_O

im surrounded by random things and random people, weird things and weird people..lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home