Androne

Monday, July 16, 2007

Sunday? Monday? Noday?

okay, today was boring..apart from watching this morning's service..

at first i got the mood to program my assignment..then i keep on getting compilation error and i have no clue whatsoever what went wrong! not only that, NOBODY OUT THERE knows how to solve ASP.NET problems!

ive been staring at e codes until i can comb armani on my eyelashes! and my eyebrows have grown so long they could sweep the floor!

grr..so mad! i hate programming..lol. Andrew doing programming is like asking a guy to menstruate! so furious can? people cant make me angry, but programming can kill me! O_O

im always on my own..all programmers are LONERS! luuuuuneley..im suuu luuuuuneley!

hurhurhur! ^.O

not bad, at least just now went to Olivia's house for dinner (Sunday), my parents are overseas since friday for a cruise and they coming back tonight (monday) so her mum cooked for us. thank God for PSP too lol.

arrgh, i feel like pulling my hair out!! up there and down there and everywhere! soooo maaaaad, waaaaaah! LOL. im going nuts. pardon my nuttiness..

and my NAPFA! wooootz! i only ran once last week! SO FATTENING LA. O_O i tink tomorrow i can bounce to school or something..later i mean..

speaking of nuttiness..The Nutty Professor..yes! i tink not only will i become a Nutty Programmer, ill soon look like one too! O_O

why do some people laugh "WAKAKA"?
you know whyyyy? u wanna noe whyyyyy?

cus they saw a cockroach and they didnt know whether to laugh or to cry ^.O

"wa! kaka!" okay, not funny..i know im doing my best. thank you. seriously..if its not e weather that drives me mad, its programming!

why some people say laughing hehehe is a abit gay/tiko? because when a girl is 'cornered' by a guy, she will go..'he..! he..! he..!' okay, not funny..ARRGH!

and guess what..even if i manage to solve that compilation error..theres still one more assignment that i havent even started and its also ASP.NET! ahhhhhhhh!

Fellow ladies and gentlemen,

Let us observe a moment of silence as I begin to shriek like a prostitute:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home