Androne

Monday, July 16, 2007

Insane Randomness

Act 1

Dear Mr Billgates,
Im glad that you've received my lovely gift.
The brand new ASP underwear withe a big red heart in front,
And the words, "I Love You" at the back.
Aww...(^.^)

Yours sincerely,
With lots of saliva,
Andrew.

Act 2

Im not gay.
Im not les.
But I love humans.
So what am I?
Im a Hugaylesman.

Act 3

The assignment and tests are driving nuts.
"Ehh..ello mister Assitest, im afraid you have been sa-man-ed..."
"Oh nooooo! I think I just had a miscarriage and uh-uh-uh, my waterbag burst!"

Act 4

Go-go-power-ranger! Ta-dada-dada-da..
Aiya! My morpher no battery leh! How ah?
*KABOOM!
Aiya! Wa eh nehneh ah!

Act 5

I think I need deliverance from a very powerful spirit.
The Programmo Spirit.
"Come out!"
"Dim For String Integer Exit Conn Error! Beep! Beep! Beep! Noooooooooo..."
*KABOOM!

PS: This post shall be updated as the stress and insanity becomes greater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home