Androne

Monday, July 23, 2007

Random - memories

okay, this is gonna be short, i hope..haha.

Choochoo reminded me of something funny that happened yesterday which i missed out. Thad's scream..haha. it was so funny, we were crossing e road on holland-v when this car turned in..and he let out a feminine scream.

lol..in my early sec sch days i used to scream a lot, even in pri5 and pri6 haha. for those who know me since pri5, im sure u remember who is chan beng foong, my 'close' friend..haha. he was a screamer back then, i guess i learned from him..haha..funny moments of my childhood..

and ull hear me screaming the most when im lan gaming in a lanshop..haha. all those CS/DOD moments with a bunch of friends at a lanshop were my precious childhood memories haha.

but also, in a way, my childhood is a bit deprived haha..cus im the quiet guy who sits in a corner, blending into e wallpaper. i mean, i do have my own 'click', but back then in pri sch, im a loner. i was ugly and round and looked like a dork. lol.

no one really paid attention to me..haha. jus ask pam, thad, rhonda. i dun tink i even talked to thad in pri sch lol. sihui was also my classmate, but only in pri6.

its amazing now to think of it, how God was at work right when we were young. id never thought id be playing for cg, id never thought that people like pam, thad and rhonda would one day be my cg members. of course, now rhonda's in wayne's cg and she's rising up very fast, im happy for her.

ever wondered how it would be like, if one day your primary school classmate whom u grew up with became a leader? haha. its pretty interesting, come to think of it. God is just so good.

whenever I think of God, im just at a loss for words. For God to use a 'geek-ball' to play e guitar is IMPOSSIBLE haha. i prob looked worse than ps kong when he was young, haha. i was so round that if u were to put me on the chair, i would roll out of the room lol!

i remembered in primary 5, i had this pretty teacher Miss Eva Lim. haha! it was soooo funny. one day during class she came to me, 'eh, u look not bad, ur voice must be quite loud one..' and i remembered that look of shockness on my face..'what are u talking abt?'

haha and i duno abt u, but i remembered i became the class 'loudspeaker' O_O. 'andrew, help me switch on the OHP, andrew help me arrange the table, andrew..here and there, this and that..i like you, ure so obedient..'

well, its not just her, but i carried books and bags for almost every teacher in primary school! even those who didnt teach me..haa. i would walk from e canteen to the 'fish pond' and a teacher would walk by me and asked me if i could help him/her carry stuff.

come to think of it now, Miss Lim was teasing me la..lol! when the class was making noise, she would look at me and i knew what i had to do. well, basically i had to shout 'shut up'. SO UNGLAM RIGHT? ^.O i will never forget that look..on her face..and the loud scream that went into the air whenever e class was noisy..hahaha.

and tats my childhood for you. unglam and servanthood. and i never got angry, i never complained. i was a very quiet person who only talked when im talked to. my mum was a GB captain back then in Fairfield Girls' School..thats how she got to know MANY of my pri sch teachers and principal. almost every teacher whom i knew, knew my mum.

all those things i remembered from my childhood:

Going to school with clarence every morning cus we stayed near each other.
Chan Beng Foong following me everywhere I go. :p
Clarence talking about Rhonda's nose..OOPS :x
Pamela banging my table and being the fierce big sis. (*shivers)

Mdm Ang (Hong lao shi) and the 'red bomb' haha.
Ong Tzu Jie my ah beng, joker friend. (a quiet geekball friends with an ahbeng, wow? LOL)
My TAF-Club days..(boink boink boink)
Miss Low Soh Tin, Rocky Lau, Miss Eva Lim/Daphne Lim.

Scary Mr Azman lol, Joker Mr Matthew Lim (oh! i saw him in my campus canteen eating with 4 sec sch students..when i saw him, i saw God. it was like fellowship and he bought them drinks, etc. ill share with those who know Mr Lim haha, just ask me anytime. it was great.)

Some embarrassing moments..haha..i shall not list down. (ask me at your own risk haha! if ure my cg member im more likely to share haha)

damn, this post is very long..haha! oops sorry LOL.

oh ya, today after my class ended at 12, i had my usual 4hr break until my next lesson 4-6. ONLY realise that today's 4pm lesson was cancelled! Ahhhh!!!!! i wasted 4hrs stoning in school!!! T_T. now u see..stress makes me forgetful and unoptimal. i can cope with it, i just cant seem to do well/best under it..

oh wells..tts all for today haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home