Androne

Monday, July 23, 2007

School, encounter

assignment submitted. and its rather half done T_T.

i dunno what is gonna happen next. another assignment to submit by this week, same module! and another 2 more by next week. and one test this week, one test next week. no break? :x

this morning i killed a snail lol. i was so stressed, i was praying and talking to God as i was walking to the MRT station. along e way, i didnt noticed anything and i stepped on a snail 'creeeaaakk' and i crushed it lol..and the ooze..O_O and my shoe..

OMG haha. thank God no smell. =/

jus now during my lunch break..i had another encounter. man, i have encounters everyday! thats how our lives should be. as i as queueing and ordering my food, i was just talking to God. "Hey let's have lunch together k? Im so alone..at least I have You, im more than happy..", and i went on..

soon, the presence of God overwhelmed me..and my eyes became wet. i almost teared, in a crowded canteen, in a place full of business, noise and activity. i had an intimate moment with the most high God, while queueing up for my food.

what more can i ask for? im just so overwhelmed and amazed. im speechless, thank You for being so near to me God. You're all I want, You're all I need. =)

Draw me near to Your throne!

I wanna stay!

I wanna stay here..with You..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home