Androne

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I get revelation when im bored HAHA.

A few weeks back, as i was on e train going home after fellowship after svc, i was talking with thomas and timo abt e things of God. and i remembered thomas mentioned something about the 7 parts of the human body tt corresponded to the number 7 which is God's number or the perfect/complete number..

but i was so in love with God i decided to check out my Creator haha. lol..sorry God for being naughty and checking You out, but i just cant sleep with puzzles in my head and i still have mysteries about You and me i wanna check out haha..:PP

I wanna know just how unique i am to God and how much He loves me haha. call me cheeky boy but i just love my God so..haha..yup.

while i was sitting at my comp in a state of stress and boredom, i decided to do some study.

There are 7 regions in the human body:

head+neck
upper limb
thorax
abdomen
back
pelvis and perineum
lower limb

There are 12 major organs in the human body:

ears
muscles
liver
brain
bladder
heart
eyes
lungs
kidneys
stomach
skeleton
skin

7 is the number of God, the perfect number, completeness.
12 is the number of government.

We are created in the image of God (7) to fulfill the cultural mandate (12)! =))

Praise God! haha. such revelation in the midst of boredom m_m i must be really mad to be able to have such encounters lol. i found one more thing.

In human beings, male and female,

there are a total of 24 inner organs:

Adrenals, Appendix, Bladder, Brain, Eyes, Gall Bladder, Heart, Intestines, Kidney, Liver, Lungs, Esophagus, Ovaries, Pancreas, Parathyroids, Pituitary, Prostate, Spleen, Stomach, Testicles, Thymus, Thyroid, Veins, Womb.

and 24 means: Priestly courses; governmental perfection

okay, im kinda stuck here..anyone wanna enlighten me on what does that mean? haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home