Androne

Friday, April 06, 2007

short update

still recovering..from a flu become cough. they say 80% of all sicknesses are psychosomatic. i tink its so true..esp for me. tony and sam come over today..played a few games on my pc. thx sam for e MW4 and others haha..haven tried e rest. glad u got back ur avp..ill try to find ur avp2 asap xD

although i never think about it..im starting to get curious as to how my counter hits can go up like 3-5 in an hr..o.O

anyway..hope to get back my lappy soon m_m

noe something..i kinda forgot its april fools day a few days ago. guess everyone forgotten. no idea how it started..dun care anyway..lol. been listening to lots of metal/rock instrumental by michael angelo batio..i love him and his music..hahaha.

easter is here..lots of things going on in my head...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home