Androne

Monday, April 02, 2007

Ministry, Laptop, Sick

well, wadayanoe, i woke up late for ministry..luckily my bro woke me up. supposed to wake up at 5am in e end woke up at 4 plus, by accident..then fell asleep again and woke up at 730am. by e time i reached expo it was already 10min before svc start and ps derek had made e pre-service announcement.

it was my first time doing recording and i find it quite fun and interesting. its like u learn halfway u wanna learn everything..haha. its been awhile since i stayed back so late to help out. helped Yi Shun keep e recording stuff, learned some stuff from him..then both of us helped lynn with e cables patching. when i reached home, it was dinner time.

throughout e service i hadnt had my breakfast cus i rushed. only after svc could i have my 'brunch'.

today finally sent my laptop for repair. so can only use my bro's com. went with tony. then he also send laptop for repair so we went together. then after seeing the shocked face from the repair guy at e centre..we went canteen1 for lunch. man i miss e food..haha. cheap and nice.

after tt we went JP to chill at e arcade for awhile. then went back had dinner. lent my guitar to my bro for him to use in sch. and it dropped on the floor from a standing position..wth. i tink my internal tuner and pickup gonna spoil in no time o_O

down with a cold and a flu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home