Androne

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

OMG my 3rd post a day!

okay so this is my 3rd post..within 4 hours! lol. i must be going mad..im seeing this on everyone's blog so..i thought id do it myself too..m_m

"This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselves as well as state the rules clearly.

In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog."

1. ill never know myself, and ull never know me (im a mysterious person ^.O)

2. i love being alone, but i hate being lonely.

3. my dad told me: in my family, i had e highest IQ, i was born smart. i could breeze thru exams without any/much effort compared to everyone else in my family. but i give up/get distracted the EASIEST as well. i could excel in everything..IF i wanted to. (my 'F' grade to an 'A+' grade for OOP proves it!)

4. i have an unusual, almost unnaturally infinite tolerance level. other than my family, i dun tink anyone has seen me angry. the most is just my tone going up a LITTLE only, which is rare too. in other words, i can bottle up YEARS of hurt and frustration, and yet appear so fine..

FYI: the last time i really got mad..was 2years ago..since then i nv blew up, not even once. so dont try to dig up my 'underground treasures'..

5. i cant control my giving, im kinda addicted to giving..the more i have, the more i give. this is good i suppose.

6. im a perfectionist. i cant accept anything other than then best. (this is more of a prideful stumbling block to me). tts prob why i give up and get distracted so easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home