Androne

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I wan my lappy back! o.O

arrgh, feels like my social life's been takan away from me. i lie on my bed from 12am-2am+, after my bro sleep and i can no longer use e com, staring at e ceiling. ive not talked to anyone for days..use my bro's com also noone to talk to, no games to play..

im literally rotting away. the thought of going into year4 doing programming again..thats so sick. and yet i have no choice but to finish it. its like forcing someone to drink down poison. doing programming for 4 years is worse than me losing my manhood i tell u!!!

daaaamn boooored...

seriously, ive been emotionless for days now. i think im becoming a stone, a vegetable. not bad, people can pick up this stone and throw..and eat this vegetable.

nothing interests me..anymore..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home