Androne

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hesitant blogging

ive been hesitant to update my blog nowadays. i have no interest in school, in games, or even in blogging anymore..tink im not interested in people too..starting to..

abt that incident, i cant be bothered. and i dont care. cus i dont think you do either.

cg with ps audrey was great. she kept on moving in the word of knowledge and word of wisdom..haha. i got stunned and some of it actually referred to me. and im sure others experienced the same thing one way or another. worship was just so incredible. she's my new inspiration ^^ heh..XD sometimes we look so much at a person that we forget the One BEHIND the person..

but ignoring the person himself/herself is another thing altogether..hmm..

cleared my EC proposal. but still got timeline by end of this wk. tmr mus submit another assignment which i havent even started yet. :s

somehow everytime during AnB without fail, those prudential ppl will come up to me. this time i signed up for a 1 month trial. i dunno wad came over me, i must be crazy..scrimping that amt for AnB pledge plus that fixed amt for the temp account (4% or 6% interest, cant rem), which is 100% refundable.

at KFC JP e other day, there was this guy who's deaf and selling keychains..i was filled with compassion and i bought it for 5 bucks. yes..5 bucks..during AnB, i have my pledge amt, plus the new savings plan acc, and now..5 bucks for someone who's not as fortunate as me..

how stretching could it be? but PTL, our target was $17,000,000 and we got a total pledge of
$22,795,506..indeed God does exceedingly abundantly above all we can ask or imagine..

i just cant wait to fulfill my pledges and make things happen..:D

very tired..havent been eatin well for e past 3 days..just now had diarrhoea..it was green in color! :s i was in terrible pain but i didnt show it i guess..and ive not had more than 4-5hrs sleep everyday for 2 weeks straight now..:S

plus i have an unstarted assignment to submit today at 1159pm..my bro helping to replace me for my ministry..=/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home