Androne

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Updates ^^

so excited for this wk's svc...candle light svc...woohoo. haha its e first time im in a candlelight service where we will have no lights, just candle and sing carols to get into e xmas mood, how good can that get!?! hahahas =D hmm if im servin this wk how to serve with no lights? hahaha...

then on xmas week we have 4 services at expo, plus a food/games carnival at hall 6. so excited manz! hahas. then e week after on sat will be e year end countdown as we usher in e new year! yeah!!!! =) so excited for BS tmr...hahas. finally finishing FT1 hahas.

well, guess what? i miracle happened! my guitar string broke for the first time! LOL! thanks bao in advance whos gonna sell me a new set of strings which he had for 5bucks. so many assignments, so many projects, so little time T_T boohoohoo...

my C Programmin has nv been doin well for e past few wks, cant seem to get myself to understand/be interested in e topic. *sobs. and something unexpected happened. due to my overload in next semester, i wont be allowed to take internship project, but to resort to in-house FYP. which means my finances just got tighter! *pengz 0_0

arrgh...nvm i wont be afraid ill jus let go and let God. because in Him im fully assured and convinced that He will be with me all the way, He's my abba, daddy! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home