Androne

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Shocks and Encounters

Well, last night was indeed a shocker. lol. A make up cg ends with 3-4 ppl and eventually cancelled.

Nonetheless, I came last night prepared to meet God, and I was quite disappointed I couldnt, nothing against anyone really, its just, I dunno, how I feel haha.

I remember sitting in the living room alone, eating my KFC, no one at home, I looked round the empty hall, where at that particular time would be filled with people, filled with the presence of God, filled with faith and conviction from the Word...all of a sudden, nothing's there, it felt weird, it felt depressing..for me at least..

By the time I ate finished, I was in tears..and I said no, this is not how Im gonna spend my night.

I went to my room, switched off the lights...took out the guitar and started playing. After 15-30mins heaven opened and POG entered my room. I was tearing and the feeling was just so overwhelming.

We began to have a little conversation, some sweet talk and then I moved to pray. And faith began to stir up within me and I spoke out in my understanding, and began to bind the devil in my understanding. I wasnt exactly all rahrah but I spoke firmly and with confidence and faith.

"Satan, you will not have my family, you will not have my finances, my life. Dont you even dare to show your face. You say, 'I know Jesus, I know Peter, but who are you?' but I dont care either. God is in me and you better dont show your face ever again to me."

End up, I didnt just talk to God, I commanded angels and I talked to the devil lol. What an encounter, in just an hour. And God began to minister to me, speak to me and move in me. I remembered feeling so strongly, I was sitting on my bed and He stood in front of me.

"Andrew, whatever you do, dont open your eyes. Your heart amazes me. Tell me, what do you want to pray for? What is it that you want?"

With tears in my eyes, "I dont know Lord. There are many things I want but..I dont know what to ask for. This is enough. You're all I need. I just want this moment to last. Let everyday, every hour, every minute, let me feel You the way Im feeling now. What else can I ask for? You alone have won my heart..."

Indeed, it was a good night...it was a good good night. :D

Just because you know you should seek the Lord, it doesnt mean you have really sought Him.

A worshipper is someone who doesnt need any singers, any band, and lights, any appropriate mood/emotions, to bring down the presence of God on his own.

1 Comments:

  • and your encounter alone amazed me :)
    -karwen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home