Androne

Monday, December 31, 2007

Short randoms

One thing I can praise God for..just now I managed to get inspired and motivated to do my project. Why? Because there are errors, and I just cant stand errors. And I cant stand incompleteness, and stagnation.

I started doing, started solving and I kinda got a 'kick' from it. Just when I wanted to 'chiong' already..I realised I had to go :( OH MAN! Now that Im in the programming mood (which is unusual), I have to do some other things. Prepare songs, going for thanksgiving, etc. NOOO! MY KAIROS MOMENT!!! LOL.

We tend to be more motivated to do the things we know rather than the things we dont know. We are naturally drawn to things we are more familiar and comfortable with. Thats why faith is needed to step out.

Just something God spoke to me about...

For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

So whats the revelation in it?

That which you talk about the most, that's where your heart is.

From the time you wake up, till the time you sleep at night. What is it that you talk about the most? For me, I must make sure I dont get too caught up with my assignment and neglect the presence of God.

A famous speaker once said,

Whatever captures your attention, captures you.


PS: I edited the previous post at 7.55pm

I shall end here with the all renowned, Shaolin Monkie Prayer Man!

Stop the music first LOL. Those with youtube accounts feel free to rate/comment. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home