Androne

Friday, November 23, 2007

Programming Sucks

Ive had it with programming. 4 years of programming is getting nowhere. its done nothing for the past few years other than draining my life energy. im sick and tired of doing something i hate, something i detest.

im staring at codes and wondering what to do..when i have to submit my checkpoint 2 tmr. what do i have to submit? nothing!

and failing my first QLA test sucks.

got 0/15 for one stupid question just because i drew the wrong table. but at least give me marks for my correct answers right? man, with you as my module leader, i rather take a course on Advanced Male Prostitution than this stupid module.

grrraaah i cant take it anymore. T_T ASP.NET..who the hell invented that? im gonna go to ur grave and dig right into your corpse and pee on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home