Androne

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Service 2, Ministry

esnips seem to be failing me lol. so i switched back to my own private hosting site, and of course..back to the mediaplayer.

woke up late today. not that i didnt set my alarm clock. but i found my handphone on the floor with the battery out of its place. either i slide it off the bed during my sleep, or it vibrated and dropped. so my bro woke me up. not bad..managed to reach during sound check.

did webcast today. last minute i was changed to conference to replace someone. but he came in e end so they put me back into webcast. its kinda slack cus e other webcast guy did everything. :x i dun like to be there but not involved. being a spectator is one thing, being a participator is another thing.

sermon was great. challenging, and definitely life transforming. after service met up with cg at this ulu bedok market..haha..okay la, not ulu, stalls just closing and all. thx guys for waiting..love ya loads <3

i didnt take long to finish my food either so i guess its okay..haha. jus had something light as i only slept 2hrs plus e night before. and oh, i met chingfeng on the train this morning haha..so cool. just now on e train with pam, we chatted our way home. but then suddenly got this lady a bit..'different' haha..suddenly just walked past us and started scolding the air or something..

dunno what jiat-sai haha..so loud somemore..i dunno who she scolding also. just scolding e air..then everyone was like staring. lol. so weird. luckily the lady was at another cabin beside us..haha. freaky. X_X. but today's message was gd..i didnt despise that lady even though she was different, after all..if God loves her, who am i to hate her?

what impressed me e most today was the part where let ur yes be a yes, and ur no, a no. anything other than that that is e devil. that really struck me. yes! no more shallow christianity! either ure hot, or ure cold. dont be lukewarm! something ill always remember..

thats why when i said ill come for lunch with my cg, i make sure i turn up..lol. even though i was tired, even though e walking distance was 'tiring' haha..no regrets..i still went there. i was like sleep-eating, haha..but e carrot cake was nice..the cai-po got alot :DD

tmr gonna start my new assignment with my new 'friend' haha. those who know who im talking abt..sshhh..hahaha..so embarrassing la..i didnt know until like..whoa..lol. with man, it is impossible, but with God, ALL things are possible! haha :))

i received a revelation yesterday as i was praying..okay, its not really new, but it came at e right time. they say, "Your life today is the result of choices made yesterday".

and that rhema i received was this:

"What you want your life to be tomorrow, you make the choice TODAY!" No excuse, no procrastination. Dont feel, dont think, dont reason, just do, like the Nike brand motto. and i suddenly remembered what one of e guest speakers once said:

God said it, I believe it, that settles it. nothing more. nothing less.

napfa in one wk's time! woot haha.

someone's been offended by my random posts. i dunno why, i dunno how. but for the sake of the person. ill not blog anything abt e person again or even mention the person anymore. until e person grants me her permission. so from now on, my posts will be a bit shorter. :) anything that's not good, its best to cut it away.

then again, for those who have been blessed 'somehow' haha..praise God. i duno why but there was once wei ming was MSNing me saying how God spoke to Him through my nick. and u know, my nick is always random. since when im not random? lol..ya..i was kinda surprised and i thought..wow..thx bro :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home