Androne

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Strange Dream

okay, ive received PMs asking me about the strange dream i had. u remember e time i blogged when my teacher told me i could see me in commandos unit? haha. and the classmate whom i dun really know well, showing me his commando friend? (the one who looks exactly like me!)

well..this dream is something similar..but no..its different in some ways, it may even be totally random to some o_O haha.

anyways..here goes..

after my breakfast this morning, and after using e com for awhile, i went to my room and lie down for awhile..little did i know i fell asleep. yes, anyone whos been to my house before will know that my bed has a powerful snooze aura, the moment u sit or lie on it, ull sleep in no time..HAHAHA!

anyway, the dream started like this:

Someone i knew was murdered, (i cant rem who cus e dream was this morning, i wrote it down somewhere so i can refer in order to type, cus in e morning after typing for 15min the com auto-instant-restarted :s), when i heard e news, i was shocked in disbelief.

The next day, as i was walking past my old flat at lengkok bahru road, near bukit merah road, i was walking at e void deck of this particular block when i saw someone in a lift being sliced across the throat as the lift door closed. i couldnt see the face of the murderer. i knew he was the same fella, and that e police are looking all over for him.

then i found myself on the MRT..as i sat down..a few stops later this guy came in and sat a few seats beside me. i discerned somehow tt he was e murderer as he was acting a little weird. and true enough he stood up, grabbed e lady next to him and attempted a threat. he took a cloth with chlorofoam and placed it over the lady's nose and mouth..

just seconds before she was knocked out, he let go..the lady was coughing, tearing (because of the chemical) and struggling to get up. then he went to this guy beside me and grabbed his head, he took out a penknife and placed its blade on the man's forehead. the man was begging for his life and the 'murderer' slide the blade across his forehead..

he didnt bleed, but was left a red mark across his forehead. soon he came to me, i was scared stiff, and he grabbed me to my feet, and placed something into my nose and mouth and attempted to suffocate me..just a second before i passed out/died of suffocation, he let go..i lay on the floor in panic and stiff..

he walked to the other side and started threatening people with their life. no one dared move. at the next stop, when he wasnt looking, i sneaked out, in case he came after me. afterall, he knew that i already know his identity.

the scene then changed to my grandma's house at bukit merah road, behind the Queensway Ikea. i was about to leave my grandma's house when suddenly i sensed the killer coming for me. i quickly ran out to the corridor and saw him downstairs. panic-ly, i ran to one lift, to confuse him, i pressed '1st floor' and ran out..then i ran to the other end, (nearer to Ikea and away from e killer), walked down to the 9th floor, in case he went up to 10th floor to look for me (where my grandma's house was), and then i took that lift all e way down and ran towards Ikea..

at ikea, there was this huge hall at ground floor. the entrance looked like expo hall 8! there were few guards stationed outside, and i rushed in. next to e door on e inside were 2 policemen and 1 police-woman (not bad looking, but thats not e point!)

and so i told the officer that a murderer is coming for me. he offered to render assistance to protect me and to catch him. as they knew he was coming for me, they initiated an evacuation of the ppl in the hall. its like a DnD was going on, with a stage in the middle.

and so the people left, it was late at night and i was all alone inside the hall with the 3 police. they seemed to have laid a trap for the killer. e more i think of the killer e more scary it was to me. and so, it was past midnight, we made ourselves comfortable on the stage, next to the props.

they told me to try to get some rest while they devised a plan. i was told to sleep next to the corner prop where i couldnt be seen. next to me was the police woman, and next to her the policeman and the officer. guards were still stationed outside somewhere 'camping'.

we were pretty squashed up on e stage as it was quite small. but the props gave us cover. the police woman and 2 policeman was talking on the comms. and i fell asleep there.

early next morning, someone came in, the sound of the doors opening woke me from my sleep. e stranger came in to turn on the lights in e hall. but my discernment told me something was amiss..i told e police..'he's here'.

and true enough, as the doors opened and the party youngsters came in to play with e arcade games located throughout the hall, i saw something strange yet familiar and intriguing. the police were on standby, and soon enough, 5 people in same costumes came in with guns and long pole weapons. the guards were alerted. i tried to run but we were surrounded.

then out of nowhere..WWE Undertaker came out and delievered the sh*t to those guys, giving one of the a chokeslam and the other a lastride. i took my chance and ran for the doors, taking cover amongst the screaming crowd..at e same time..e killer parachuted down e ceiling, wearing a dark, black cloak. i never saw his face. (in the dream).

i ran out, told e guard outside, "please you've got to save me, im the only one who knows about this guy.." at once e guard told another to take e police car and drive me to safety at e nearest police station.

when i came back around afternoon, the chaos had stopped, the officer told me, 'man, how did you know he was coming?' i told him, 'when e doors opened, i could see a portion of the killer's guard's costume at one hidden corner..' and he said to me, 'we really need people like you in the police, there might just be a future for you in this.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home