Androne

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Strange dream? Daydream? Soon...

had this strange dream his morning, which i will blog later. i tried blogging and afer 15min the desktop went to autorestart, and if auto restart's not bad enough, it was auto-instant-restart! o_O

home's PC is falling apart also. everything is falling apart. praise God my laptop is back, but the sound's a bit 'manly', and sloooow. ^.O

i was told they changed the entire motherboard. im starting to wonder who's motherboard they changed to o_O. my files are still there though, and my settings too.

4 hours of lesson reduced to 2hrs cus no practical and tutorial this week, so after the lecture we could go. still, a LOT of things to remember and internalise. school i feel, is like ministry to me. your workplace is your ministry, your group of friends is your ministry, your camp is your ministry.

we are placed here not to be served but to serve. particularly for me, no matter what the cost.

jus wanna talk about one vision i had in my spirit during bennyhinn's crusade, during worship. i remembered as i stood there, with hands lifted, i saw Jesus coming to me. and then He did something that totally moved me deeply.

as he came nearer, His face shone brighter and brighter. when He was right in front of me, it was almost exactly the same time when benny hinn started praying for e sick and when the entire stadium was thickened, when i could hardly stand becos the 'kabod' is very thick and powerful, especially in the midst of mass healing and deliverance. this happened on the first night though..

And so, there He was..standing right in front of me, His smile i could so vividly remember. Then He started to kneel down in front of me. immediately, in my spirit i went, "no..please don't Lord.." but all He said was, "no andrew, let Me at least do this..bcos I love you.."

then i saw a vision of Jesus, kneeling at my feet and washing it. i just couldnt hold back my tears. my hands started to shake, my legs started to give way. it was the most powerful thing i experienced personally.

then He spoke out of the silence, "Andrew.." and while kneeling down and washing my feet, He lifted His face, with the smile i will always remember and He said, "Will you give Me one more chance? To love you. Will you give Me one more chance, to show My love to you? Andrew, I want to win your love back again.."

i just couldnt stop crying..that vision left a deep impression in my spirit..

yesterday as i was going home from sch, sometimes your emotions can vary from time to time. sometimes you'll want this, sometimes ull want that, sometimes u suddenly feel this and that..so on..

and so, i remembered what someone once said to me, it doesnt matter what you feel, if you keep it in the dark, it will only grow stronger, but if you let it out into the open, into the light, it will dissipate away. and also ps kong once said, if u have a need tell God, if u feel this and that, it's best to admit it.

and so i told God how i felt, and what i desired. and God is always faithful. He is concerned about even the little things in your life, even how much hair you have!

as i admitted my feelings and needs to God, He was always there for me. sometimes you keep things to yourself, it will ultimately grow on the inside and end up destroying yourself. Its not about what you have, but its about whose hands its in!

eventually God helped me come to terms with myself. i went home prayed about it, spent my quiet time with Him and His presence filled me once again.


Stop hiding, start admitting!
Stop thinking, start confessing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home