Androne

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Draagy

Have i blogged abt service yet? dont think i did.

it was great. ps phil emphasized the one thing that will change lives and destinies..and that is in the power of prayer. one thing that i find it so hard to do..with all my assignments and common tests coming up..

it was so distracting dring service..i could only hear myself singing..i couldnt even hear clapping even..okay, mebbe its not that bad, i could hear elaine beside me. other than that, the people around me are either sleeping or stoning. worship also dont lift your hands. pray also hear myself only.

jus by sitting and standing there i feel like falling asleep. the lighting is bad enough, then still got these kind of people around me..build atmosphere huh? you think i one-man show isit?

was supposed to serve on tt week, but then i had too much assignments to complete so my bro helped replace me for tt week. thx. already im debarring here and there, warning here and there, and all my modules are collapsing right before my eyes, and not only that i have to deal with a hell load of assignments, overdue and incomplete...tests coming that are unprepared for..and worst of all, stupid people that suddenly pop out of nowhere in my life to deesiao me.

...with no reference to anyone...

had guitar lesson with bao yesterday after sch. sch ended at 1pm had lunch with bao and later mark cheong dropped by. so long nv see u man..haha..great to see u! =) after tt bao rode me to his hse for lesson. it was gd i mus say. lots of things to learn. at least its something to keep my mind occupied.

sounds so bad..machiam i making guitar an escape door/excuse like that..oh wells..ROSE too then. =x after that had dinner with cg at beach road area, 10-15min walk frm lavender MRT. e chicken rice there was awesome..esp the sauce..haha..

after that while i went back with sebas, on e way went to e toilet at lavender MRT. and there i found a new road, not really found but discovered a new road in sg tt ive nv come across before..

its called Horne Road (horny road) wahaha..next time i take cab to lavender to make passport or anything ill tell e cab driver..horny road..and wads more interesting is that its right in front of the toilet! the moment you come out of the toilet ull see the sign: horne road..

aiya, horny road sounds nicer...

well, id probably guess its named a guy called mr. horny..OOPS!

yup..that road is making me horny..me so horny..LOL..

haiz, cant believed yesterday i wasted like 7hours outside, after school..sch end at 1pm reach home at 9pm..:S could do so much in 7hrs. i thought of skipping cg just for this wk..sigh i dunno wad to do..im tired..ive been sleeping 3-5hrs a day, since 2 wks ago..

including weekends..either im serving or i just cant sleep more than 4-5hrs..

and im aging very fast..i dunno but i just feel it..even my looks have changed within a short period of time...its not normal cus before i came into year3, id feel so lively and energetic everyday..stress kills..and i cant stand it..

gone now..bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home