Androne

Friday, January 20, 2006

From an 'F' to an 'A+'

Jus received my common test results for OOP. last sem i failed and i had to retake. this sem things changed. God was there for me all the while. And i have never had negative thoughts towards failure.

There is no resurrection power without total death. Jesus wouldnt be glorified and we wouldnt have received the Holy Spirit if He did not die in the first place. A dead dream, is meant to be resurrected...in glory, in power! im not saying that u shouldnt study hard, u shld. But what the devil meant for evil, God can turn it around for good! =)

From an 'F' to an 'A+'. I remembered how i used to hear testimonies on how F-students come back with an A, let alone an A+, when they put God first. didnt expect it to happen to me as well :)

no doubt it wasnt an easy journey for me, i have celgrp, church, ministry and my sch projects that occupied me. but i went deeper and searched for God...FIRST. Nothing can replace Him as my priority. ^^

Human strength is limited, but God's strength is limitless.
The quality of your results is dependent on the quality of the person you depend on / the quality of help you receive.
well, God is perfect so everything frm Him is perfect! x)

I like eugene's nick, "Scientists can create wonders, BUT GOD can create MIRACLES!"

ive learnt the importance of the sacrifice of praise. dont just praise God when ure happy. but praise Him when u least feel like doing so. it means a lot to Him XD

hope to do well, for my assignment as well ^^

C programming....its time to buck up!

I'm not ashamed...I'm not ashamed...I'm not ashamed! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home