Androne

Friday, January 13, 2006

Rain rain rain, but praise God i can still jog! =)

its been raining no stop e past few days, consecutively! woohoo, haha nice weather. its not like every season of e year u get such cool weather. of course at times, my jogging schedule was disrupted bcos of e rain..well...only once. haha and praise God on every other night it would stop raining at e time i would go have my jogging ^^ so praise God for that x)

jus some thoughts that are on my mind now...

im happy im finally gonna start FT2 soon. and by right evan helped me arrange a private lesson with ps audrey, but bcos of my sch i MIGHT not make it. well, its subject to change i suppose, hahas. its like PRIVATE LESSON with PS AUDREY ure talkin abt here...hahas. currently most likely, ill be enrolled into e FT2 mass class instead. oh wells. if God willing, i wanna go for e private one, hehex ^^

i miss God sooo much......ive been so busy, with school, with my own body/physique...

i hardly have time to even spend time to talk and to love God anymore. i cant continue like this. i miss those days when God would just visit me in my room and i would just lie there in tears, loving God and enjoying His presence. those days when i would have an exciting, impossible moments when i overcame the impossible.

God i love You. help me to love You even more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home