Androne

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yeah, update update update!

finally blogged all 3 notes, haha. now can blog abt wad happened e past few days since saturday =)

okay here goes:

SATURDAY

my day began as usual. we were having Joyce Meyer and i wanted to attend all svces. even if theres 6 services in expo, i would still go from boonlay everyday :) and so i reached expo e moment e doors opened, thank God. but i was alone..."lonely...im so lonely..." hahaha, anywaez, i got a seat on e floor area.

waited for evan/wayne/liwen's call cus they comin too. but i was e first to reach and seriously, getting seats is really hard esp when ppl are flooding so rapidly, hahaha =x in less than 10min, the floor area is filled and by e time evan and some of e110 reached, the terraces were almost full as well. lol

so i ended up sitting alone. but i really enjoyed e service, the presence of God and most of all, the preaching of the Word. really moved me to e next level =) service ended and i took sharon's car along with liwen and viona (liwen's cousin), and sharon dropped me off at dhoby ghaut. well, it was kinda a 'weird dropoff' lol, cus u see, she wanted to drop me off in the MIDDLE LANE of the road, at the traffic light since it was red! LOL

so i got off and surrounded by cars on all sides, i made my way to e stn having crossed the traffic light junction, hahahas. halfway during the ride, i was sitting beside sharon in e front, then she asked me a very intriguing qn which had a 'strange memory' in my mind, "hey, do you think there's something wrong with the car?" hahaha. the last time she asked me e exact same qn was after the she realised that the car wasnt moving with force after my leg accidentally shifted the gear to 'N' when we squeezed 8 ppl in her car! hahahaha =p lols....oops

on my way home, lots of funny things happened to me on my train ride back. first of all, got this lady sitting next to me who started to doze off. and when people really go into DEEP sleep they start to move about. and i guess u know what happened after that, she eventually started to move towards me. and there was no space for me to move to e other side.

after sitting there for 5min, i felt so paiseh and uncomfortable, my face almost gonna look like tomato! normally ppl who 'fall' on one side react by going back to 'neutral stance', but this lady somehow nv le, she stayed there! =.= wanted to change seats but no more seats, then dun wanna stand oso cus im like alighting at like...boonlay!?! lol and i was too tired to even bother.

was hoping that she would get off at clementi or JE or something. but she didnt! she actually alighted at boonlay! omg, ALAMAK! lol. eventually she realised that what she was leaning on wasnt her bolster! then she paiseh, i lagi paiseh. then wanna faint liao...she go back to sleep and the same thing happened again! woot...-.-"

but now not so bad, she didnt 'stay there'...lol. if that wasnt bad enough, opposite me got this bunch of youngsters, they were chatting and i was tired from ministry and i was dozing off myself! lol. but they kept on laughing hysterically and loudly...LOL. until like jurong east or something. *faint haha.

i was killing 2 birds with one stone man! one moment im trying to prevent my face from becoming tomato, the other hand i was controlling my laughter and laughed through my nose...yes it prevents my mouth frm moving and prevents any sound frm coming out unless i really cannot tahan hahahaha. but normally is other ppl around me that cannot tahan! LOL! =p

SUNDAY

heres e interesting part. woke up at 430 in e morning shared cab with my bro and elvin to EXPO. reached exactly 7am despite heavy rain for DAYS! hahaha :S guess what? NO ONE was there! except DFO and TV crew head. even the soundstore is not open! LOL.

msged pam asked if she or any ushers reached yet, guess what....it was because of the emergency procedure that stopped the trains! hahahaha! lol...heard frm her abt 10-20 ushers got stuck or something lol. no wonder...XD

was doing conference rm that day. but i still get to hear the Word. e message was really good. s1 was serious, a lot of notes, s2 was lighter, s3 was light! hahaha ps Joyce shared stories and jokes, haha. enjoyed every moment of it. and ive really learnt a lot and grown a lot. but more than jus hearing e Word, i wanna APPLY e Word =)

im so excited this week, ps kong will be preaching on visions and goal setting! ;) yeah, hahas. cant wait. and this week is also the last 2 lessons of the Tabernacle(GOTP) series. and we're havin it in JW building! hahas, miss the building loads ^^ lolz.

after svc went to changi with e110 and w318 and ate the chicken meal there, cant rem e name. its soooo YUUUMMMYYY! hahas. but the price also very fainting lol. after dat spent 45minutes deciding whether to go orchard meet vivian or not, in the end ended up going home! hahahahas...lionel and pam really cartoon sia. lols u guys really amuse me...^^ praise God for interesting and different people, hahas =D

went home with pam and zack. enjoyed my weekend. jus being around people that i love is enough to brighten up my day :)

THOUGHTS

this wk is my 2nd week of my 5-day jog frm 1130pm-1am. hope i keep up. well, its time to move on to a new level. haha. frm NC16 to M18! LOL.

my PM team member told me he submitted the assignment oredy. but then the teacher somehow didnt receive it and he ASSUMED we didnt care when we didnt know it didnt get through. worse still, he didnt even bother to check! and since that day my team member ponned class, i got all the scolding for completing my part of the assignment...irony right?

something tells me that my team member doesnt care and im trying my best not to make the wrong judgement, although there were times i felt like changing all that. im on the verge of getting a ZERO all because of the attitude of another team member as well as the wisdom-without-understanding attitude of my lecturer...=.=

guess i can only rely on God now. if God is for me NO ONE can be against me! no weapon formed against me shall prosper! not even the disguting attitude of fallen humanity...more than showing who i am, im gonna show who God is!

on the same day (monday) after the dreadful PM lesson, played DotA with my classmates in class from 4pm till abt 645-7pm. and i really had fun, hahaha. im getting into the DotA mood soon, hahaha...lol

mus really brush up on my c-programming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home