Androne

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Always

Always - Hillsong United

Did You rise the sun for me?
Or paint a million stars that I might
Know Your majesty?
Is Your voice upon the wind?
Is everything I've known marked
with my Maker's fingerprints?

Breathe on me
Let me see Your face
Forever I will seek You

Cause all You are is all I want, always
Draw me close in Your arms
Oh God, I wanna be with You

Can I feel You in the rain?
Abandon all I am to have You
Capture me again
Let the earth resound with praise
Can You hear as all creation lives
To glorify Your name?


THOUGHTS

yay, jogged 2 days in a row! hope i can continue with it for 3-4 more months. man, i intend to do it all the way! lol. lets jus hope i dun become more vain in the process...hahahahaha!!!

intend to jog everyday from monday to friday. of course, i jog at night where it is quiet. =) school has started and everyone is having common test except us...lol so sad. this morning when i came to school, everyone was like going home, MULTITUDES literally! and i was like the ONLY person walking INTO school...:x lolx

well, this friday is popiah party at wayne's house. im curious to know how its like cus its my first popiah party! hahahas =D well, serving this weekend for joyce meyer. ill try my best to get all 3 sermon notes...yes which means ill be attending multiple services, boon lay to EXPO. even if there were 6 services in EXPO, i will still go, because i can meet God and i can be filled with His Word ;)

well, im beginning to have a liking for DotA for some reason, hahahahaha! had fun with 2T15 today. haha xianzhi was like trying to pwn me twice, and twice the creeps KSed him hahas. man, when can we play again? x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home