Androne

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Change

The Five Love Languages

My primary love language is probably
Quality Time
with a secondary love language being
Acts of Service.

Complete set of results

Quality Time: 11
Acts of Service: 7
Words of Affirmation: 6
Physical Touch: 4
Receiving Gifts: 2


Information

Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.

Take the quiz

Have I changed over my ns years? I think so, I guess some things and people affect me. I dont deny that our destiny is shaped by the ones we call 'friends'.

WOA has dropped..hmm maybe its because of people who dont reply or take effort to press into people's lives, and its always me doing everything. Oh wells, it doesnt really matter anymore haha. Somehow unknowingly, my emotions are being accustomed to being alone all the time..:o AOS used to be the bottom 2 for me..:O

My previous love language was...

WOA - QT - GG - PT - AOS

Quite a drastic change haha. And now, words dont really affect me anymore haha. Either that or some people just have nothing really nice to say.

Ive learnt and experienced that...

When you're lying in hospital, unconscious, its no longer the words that mean the most, especially if you're not fluent in their language and always feel stuck and depressed over not being able to communicate fluently to assure that person, but its the little things we do, the time we spend, that means the most to me. 2009 has been a year where the hospital is like my 3rd home, apart from my own home and church.

Loving someone is not just about talking the talk, most people will say "You can count on me", but yea, count on you, Im still counting...to see when they will start to move, lol. Ive learnt to make trips down to the hospital at least once a week, sometimes twice, for the past 1.5 years. I told myself, since I cant speak fluently in dialect, the least I could do is to lay hands and pray. Not just praying from afar off!

How does Jesus love us? He intercedes for us, at the same time, we have His what?

PRESENCE!

Afterall, you cant love someone without LOVING someone right? Haha. Love is useless without the presence. Until you learn to cherish the presence of God, you'll find it hard to understand the importance of the presence of someone you love.

This is a real-life example of what people can bring out in you. Haha. Under different circumstances, my love language changes..hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home