Androne

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Unified Prayer

When 2 or 3 are gathered, there He is in the midst of us.

A place of agreement is the place of power.

Ive decided from today on, to really discipline myself. 10pm is prayer time. Anyone who stays near my house can feel free to drop by, spend a short while to pray together.

Not neglecting our own quiet time, I believe that as we pray in groups every single day, breakthrough will come. I mean, just looking at Yoido Full Gospel Church already inspires me.

And when groups come together to pray, as we water others, we ourselves will be watered. So Im really excited for what God is going to do.

Every night, I will find someone to pray with, either at my home, at someone's house or over the phone. In the morning, I have my qt alone with God in my station, but when it comes to night time, when everyone is free, I believe if we combine the fervency of private, intimate prayer with the power and dynamics of corporate prayer, I believe our lives will change!

When a person goes to battle, its good if he's able to run alone. But how many of you know, that when you have people on your left and right, there is no wall we cannot tear down, no mountain we cannot move.

Like ps said, love is patient, love is kind, love does not boast of itself, but esteem others above self, etc. It wasnt referring to just relationships, but the church as a whole.

It doesnt matter if the person is from another cg, it doesnt matter if the age gap is different, if we can, we should pray dynamically and not just stick to our own 'clique's all the time.

The church exists for others, 'my body, broken for you', as ps tan once said.
Prayer, IN UNITY, is the key to revival.

So, if at anytime at night, if any of you wanna pray, count me in! Lets shake the heavens together! I wanna fill everyday of my life, with powerful prayer.

If we wanna see 30,000 members, lets start living as if we are already there. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home