Androne

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Angry Depression

First cancer, then death, then fall, then now stroke.

Stupid Satan, dont force me to cast out every spirit of infirmity and wipe out the entire species!

You think you so smart and so free? The day you get thrown into the lake of fire, we shall see who has the last laugh!

You're just a choir leader with a big mouth, you piece of s**t!

Sigh. Anyway, a shoutout of thanks to those who encouraged me, to adelene, lizhen, timo, pranee, elaine, peishan and everyone else for your little words and actions, it really meant a lot to me.

And a thanks to a longtime friend, for spending the day with me, thought I know you probably wont be reading my blog often.

Truly nothing beats the power of physical presence. Whenever we need God, He will not just send us His words, but His presence, and His power. True love is something tangible.

Been fighting for 2 years, just when I thought I was out of the furnace, Im into another one. Now it feels Im carry the responsibility to be there, not only for my grandparents, but also to my own parents.

Somehow it seems, Im ending up to be the leader of the house. All the burden seemed to be placed on me now. Being at the 'bottom' of the family tree, I carry the burden of 2 generations above me.

Now, I hate APEC, to the core, because of my shift hours, visiting ahma will be so hard! I dont know what to do.

But like David, I will run to the battle, then I will slay any giant that stands in my way, and then Ill take his own sword and start hacking and hacking and hacking away his head!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home