Androne

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

No cross, No crown

I dont know if its the family prayer meeting we had last night,
Or whether is it the extra service that I committed myself to,
Or the extra offering I gave last weekend that pierced my heart,
Or was it the breakfast I treated my 'xiaomeimei' this morning,

But today, my boss received some email on KFC.
She saw it and had craving, so she ordered, for EVERYONE! lol.
When asked why, oh, she said, 'I cannot possibly eat alone ma..' owned.

And I just received news I got removed from shift hours.
So now E420, see you guys at my house on Fri. :)
The cgcs will be visiting my ahma together with me tmr,
Really thanks guys.

Daddy God's been good, really, no words can ever describe this feeling right now.
I was on the bus and my eyes were wet. So moved.
People say Im too soft, but its okay, I dont care what people say.
I like it that way. I like being teddybear.

"If you being evil know how to give good gifts to your children,
How much more, your Heavenly Father?"

The way to the crown, is through the cross.

To be conformed to His image, we partake in the fellowship of His sufferings,
But like Christ, we also rejoice in the victory and blessings He received for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home