Androne

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Leadership Files - Complaining, Random lameness LOL

Quote - 'When your ears hear your lips start to sing the song of the weasel, you must learn to immediately slap the weasel within.' - Roy H Williams, "The Wizard of Ads", Bard Press. 1998, pg 162

When a kettle boils, steam whistles through the spout.

When we reach the threshold of what we can cope with we complain.

This means we need to increase our capacity in that area.

Complaining is the language of victims.

We complain when we feel we have no control over negative circumstances.

Leaders cope with more than the people they lead.

They don't complain, they give thanks and see the upside.

To the positive mindset solutions appear.

The negative complaining mind fails to see any way through.

'In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.' 1 Thess 5:18-19


Today at work, Im fellowshipping with the photocopier haha. I dont know why..when a room is warm, I cant lower the temperature because some girl is feeling cold. What you want me to strip for you? LOL.

Which is more glam huh? You wearing a jacket? Or you seeing my insides.

"Oops sorry I didnt mean to. Its just so warm that my clothes expanded, thats why they came off..."

Or..

"Oh, Im a fan of Nelly so thats why when I listen to the song, 'its getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes', I actually do what the song says because Im just soooo in lurve with Nelly; Im a great fan."

Is saying "Im cold, but the room is warm", your way of expressing your hornyism? =O

Okay, Im totally crapping at random.

Please pardon my lameness and crappyness..the heat and stuffiness is getting to me haha. Nah, Im not so mean, I didnt actually said that haha. I just smiled and say, "Its okay :))".

Haha, I think I need to see a mental physician.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home