Androne

Friday, November 23, 2007

'What in the world' rantings

okay, im getting a leeeeetle pissed off.

i dont see why some girls just keep on asking me, 'hey are u free? wanna meet?'. NO! im not free and i dont meet strangers! i dont do blind dates and even if it wasnt a blind date, then know one thing..relationship precedes ministry.

and hello..i dont even know you.

u wanna carry out ur own agenda, at least build rapport with me first. dont go round asking me if im free, if i got time or if i wanna meet. cus its just not gonna work! at least with me. you think im ur boyfriend or something?

unless ure my girlfriend dont go round asking me if im free or if i wanna meet. and for one particular guy..messaging me things like: "Hi tmr after cg you got time for me? :)" NO! im not desperate for girls neither am i gay. so..no. O_O

this is so stupid. they always say guys are desperate for girls, id never known girls can be just as deperate. or maybe a 'unique' guy. hello? you think im very free? no im not free. do you even see a price tag on me? no right? so yes. im not free. im priceless.

i have a project to rush. and today's meeting with my supervisor was a complete disaster! im sooo lagging behind. you wanna date me? u help me get a B for my IHP and ill give you an opportunity even if i dont know you.

im getting a leeeeetle pissed. and just now at the lift..whats with this stupid lady..she stand right in front of the door, adjusting her bra and rubbing her THINGS. im already freaked out as it is. you give me that 'what are you looking at?' face. you do that to me, im gonna give you the 'you think ure pretty?' face!

come on. im fasting. you dont even turn me on a BIT! only cockroaches and darn dogs will be attracted to you. i mean..hello? yes. she's okay looking but turn on? sorry not me. you know the lift is gonna stop at e 1st floor, and u still stand in front of the door and rub your things. and im like in front of e door?

the only thing ure turning on is my FISTS! ~.O

and mind u those lift doors had those 'windows' or glass or whatever u wish to call it. HELLO? its a window! not a mirror! why dont you bathe beside a window huh? ohhhhhh! looook! im so preeeeety i can seeee myself in the mirror, no erm i mean..window! yea right.

i hope the window crack before your eyes and u fall a few storeys down! O_O. strange women these days. now im not saying all women are strange..just a small bunch. dont come to me and 'what are u looking at?'..if im in a bad mood ill reply, 'everything but you!'

dont let beauty take away your brains and common sense! i can say that cus im not that attractive myself. thats why im smarter and more accomplished than you! HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home