Androne

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Short update

Ive started on the registration for my project. Still stuck at codes. Checkpoint 2 submission is before monday. graah.

I love the weather recently..or mebbe its just me..it certainly feels refreshing and as if im in a chalet..haha. i think its just me. Sitting in the canteen alone, staring at the scenery, looking at birds flying by and feel the afternoon breeze that smells like the beach and east coast park..

Right now, im waiting for the conference call thats supposed to take place. like 20minutes ago. Hmm. smells of food outside and watching GodTube. was really blessed by one of the videos Cinthia sent me..thanks sis.

In that video, was this song, and I thought its a really nice song..

Cause You're I want,
You're all I need,
You're everything, everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home