Androne

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

MAB, PM




for a start, turn off music before attempting to watch e video. press END to go to e bottom where my player is.

PM was good..what else can I say? God showed up. For me at least. ha. Id never expect myself to lay hands and pray for a cg leader - during the time when we were praying in small groups.

It felt weird..cus normally its e leader that prays for us. But today, God gave me e opportunity to do e other way round. I felt so intimidated at first..cus i mean, what can I pray? he's a leader and im just a regular guy who's not even from his cg..

but man..after it all, i was burning hot on my face and on my hands as i prayed. power of God was all over my hands and face :o i knew it was a kairos moment. and i flowed with Him.

sometimes God moves and u have to be quick to follow. seize every opportunity, dont take the move of God for granted. and i like what adam said, "I respect God's time". be faithful in e little and much will be given to you.

oh well..the first video is just MAB shredding away..its NOT a song. just techniques jumbled together. this video is like 20 years plus old so..yea. he's still e fastest guitarist around, #1 as shown on GuitarOne for a few years in a row already.

im still looking for HELP!!! OH GOSH!!! MY PROGRAMMING!!! ARRGH!!! im getting a leeeeetle pissed =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home