Androne

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

o v e r w h e l m e d

just when i thought the 3 wks of OOP assignment was tough enough, here comes the IHP reminder letter for me to submit my TOR last friday 5pm which i totally forgot abt it cus of my business with my OOP assignment, walkthrough and other tests.

and so, the panic sets in, the stress sets in...and i begin to lose myself again. was talking to a fren online and she was kinda encouraging, and so i decided to email my supervisor if i could extend the TOR submission by two weeks...and guess what...he DID extend e dateline, BUT...to this friday? ahhhhh, and im supposed to submit my project outline by today.

thats where e problem comes in...if time is not a problem enough, i have to come up with my own project, get him to approve then submit my project outline...=.= *faint really faint...feel so helpless...dunno wad to do, how to do...my brain is just frozen...

and im e only one i know around doing IHP...so practically i got no one around to seek help from. other than my supervisor whom ive not even met before, cus suddenly change supervisor on monday. *dots *arrgh, feel like screaming!

just when everything is perfect, things become the worse of the worst. furthermore, my C programming is on the rocks. ive been failing literally every C test. on monday was my PM test, it was an open book, but i dun have e bk cus it was too expensive and feel its a waste of time and money. so went to sch and printed e notes and brought into e exam hall. but i forgotten to print one chapter!!! arrgh, got 5 qns, 2b and 2c couldnt do, tink lost 1x marks..mebbe even 2x.

but e rest i could do. right now i have no mood to aim for an A for PM...with my PM assignment having enough complications like a prideful teacher not receiving the file and think that we dont care abt e asssignment and stuffs..thus marking us down...all i want now is to pass my PM T_T

if i fail 1 more module, then ill have to extend my poly life which i dun want! i wanna complete my NS and go on to uni/work! and get ready for the next building fund....*sobs im aiming to give $5000, then hopefully $10000 for my subsequent BFs down e road...arrrrgghhhhh....

right now i couldnt be bothered abt anything more than my C programming...ahhhhhhhhh, then in sem6 ill be taking CSP and a yr3 module! wooot after this sem i have no break, straight away start with IHP. yea IHP...sem 5....submit TOR....this friday.....wad is the world coming to man.

and so how did i spend my valentines'? with Jesus, with my laptop, and with my programming codes and TOR notes. *scream. however there's 2 things i wanna thank God for:

first of all my parents bought me an Ericsson k700i out of e blue. and thank God for my System Analysis CA..i got a B+...

C programming, PM, project outline, TOR....whoaaaaaaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home