Androne

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Spiritual attack?

it seems that everything seems to go wrong since e day i gave my pledge. my laptop suddenly flickered and lines everywhere on e screen, black look like red and blue look like yellow...T_T

its 3 weeks now, my laptop's not yet returned. EBF assignment 3, Database assignment, WM assignment, OOP assignment, IS assignment...all accumulated. tink i jus blew my WM. i must have upsetted a lot of people jus bcos i dont have a laptop to do anything and Mel didnt let me loan one cus not 5 working days or something....excuses...keep on saying will be ready soon....

ive let my WM team and IS team down. and i feel that im gonna blow DB too...T_T

i feel so helpless, like everything's crumbling down. Satan get the hell out of my life!

the ministry's burden is on me too...and my spiritual life is declining too...everything is upside down. since e day i lost my laptop my visions and dreams of doing well crumbled. im afraid i might lose my cool anytime. i jus feel like crying but no tears would come out.

missed BS last wk cuz my bro was too 'occupied' he forgot got BS and i was asleep, having faith and trusting him to wake me up...100% no doubt cus we go BS together. today nearly missed BS again, but thank God i woke up in time to rush down. and guess wad's e topic? SPIRITUAL WARFARE! oh my goodness....God's always on time. First deliverance now spiritual warfare. not bad...

What can i do now? nothing. in e midst of all tt im goin thru, this broken-down and fallen state of my life, i believe God'll help me pull thru and make every setback into a glorious comeback. pls pray for me...

Jesus come closer, i cant live without You.....You feel so far away, yet i know you're near. Im imperfect, you done so much for me but what have i done for You? yet u see me as if ive nv sinned u see me as someone great, beyond comprehension doing things no man has seen nor ear has heard. im so thankful that Your love is always there to sustain me....

Everything seems to fade away....yet in You i find my strength to carry on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home