Androne

Friday, March 04, 2005

Wad the whooshy...42" plasma TV in my living rm!

today was a great shockenaden to me...and wadever happened i wasnt aware neither was i expecting it. it was 5pm when u doorbell rang. well, i was in my rm and just thought tt my parents had come home. but never did i realise when i went out to the living rm, lo and behold a 42" plasma panel was staring at me right in e face! ;) man its soo huge, its bigger that church lobby's plasma screens and my dad said tt we could use e hse as an overflow room in e future...w00t :D

praise God, indeed we can nv outgive Him. this executive home tt i live in, my mum's car, e dvd surround system, this lappy tt im usin to blog :), and our new 3ghz home PC desktop, are all blessings frm God. our family's monthly income is below 4-5k. excluding all e rents, tax, maria agency, bills and all, we have only like 1-2k for e entire household. its really amazing how God can use e little we have, and turn it not just into much, but certainly more than enough...He's El Shaddai!...yea! ;)

well, celgrp later at night. really excited. its been awhile w/o celgrp. although its only one week, man tt one week seemed a likea longo time =) well, i volunteered to help out at JAMS church this sunday after service. sth honestly, i dun like doing and i feel uncomfortable doing it. but still, i am willing to go for it cos there's no greater honor than to serve in God's hse.

well, doodleboard went down on me...boohoohoo, so no choice, revert back to my old tagboard. *hohoho....=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home