Androne

Thursday, March 03, 2005

BS ended today...

well, S&W is finally finished lol, nxt wk ill be doin my OCOM presentation. well, came back frm BS, i mus say im deeply encouraged by what they thought today. =D well, went to mac after bs and boy oh boy, my macpoints were being used for e first time...haha. if im not wrong it was Shin who bought a cheeseburger usin my points...haha, cool. ;) _ _ _ _ haha.....shin pammie and vivian, u gals can fill in e Blanks...lol

really feeling dry lately spiritually, not much excitement...sobs, wad is happenin? i seem to be drifting away frm God. i dun seem to be as excited as before...even now im struggling jus to get my quiet time started...man, i jus wished that fire would jus fall frm heaven and my life will never be the same again...;) e last time God's presence filled my entire room was 1-2 months ago...sobs, really hope it can happen again...(:

dunno wads wrong with me e past few daes, always havin these weird dreams of fallin. durin my dream i cant seem to move, and i feel as if im being sucked into my bed, my eyes wouldnt blink, nor any voice come out frm my mouth...feels horrible totally helpless. its like as if something is charging towards me as i lie on my bed, at e same time feeling as if im being sucked downwards...i can almost identify it to be very very similar to a spiritual attack, but its different frm previous ones...hais, words cant describe that feeling...u feel as if God is no longer around...

yet each time i have these strange encounters, i would have the peace of God, yea...;) finally cel grp resumes this week! woohoo! and lookin forward to sunday...hehe :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home